Pizza Sauce using Italian Seasoning Dressing Mix
Makes about 3 cups of Pizza Sauce
1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 small yellow onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning, Manhattan Fine Foods
2 - 14 oz cans of diced tomatoes
Add ¼ cup finely shredded basil l
1/2 tsp salt if needed
¼ tsp pepper if needed
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add onion and fry until transparent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, Italian seasoning and cook for 30 seconds stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer and cook for about 15 minutes.
- After sauce is cooked, use an immersion blender after sauce is cooked to get a smooth sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste, if needed and add the finely shredded basil if using.
- Allow to cool and then store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Contact Manhattan Fine Foods Inc. - for info on Virtual or Ghost Kitchen Concepts.
Serving clients across Nanaimo, Victoria, Lantzville, Ladysmith, Courtenay, Campbell River, Duncan, Vancouver, Kamloops, Vernon, Kelowna, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Burnaby, Port Coquitlam, and the surrounding areas.